Saturday, July 10, 2010

Avocado Hair StrengtheningTreatment





Hello Ladies!


So I gave myself an Avocado hair treatment a few weeks ago. I wanted mine to be more fortifying than conditioning so here are the ingredients I used:

3/4 of Haas Avocado

1 Egg

3tbs Olive Oil (appx.)

2tbs bottled water (appx.)

2tbs REAL Mayonnaise (heaping)

This is the recipe I created myself. It was AMAZING. The next time I do it I will take photos. I recorded the creation so that video will be up soon. I put it on moistened hair, not shampooed. Mine was a bit too runny.
The results were:
Soft, slightly loosened curl (temporary), manageable, less tangled hair. I loved this treatment, I will be trying to stick myself to doing it at least twice a month and on the off weeks maybe do an egg protein treatment. My hair is very thin, as in the actually strands so that is why I am putting so much protein in it. I will do a post about protein treatments tomorrow.

Also, keep in mind the posting I did on protein shakes was not just about fitness, it also helps to take whey protein shakes for your hair.


Also please note that not every person's hair will like Avocado, my best friend tried it on her hair and hers felt brittle and dry after words. Try it first and see if your hair likes it, then you'll know if you want to make it a staple or not.

Love love!


www [dot] ceceUNedited [dot] com

0 comments:

Upcoming Posts:

Show Up Show Out
Nail Tutorial
Twist-out Tutorial

Followers

bloglovin

Blog Roll

Creative Commons License