Tuesday, May 4, 2010

♥ ♥ April Favorites ♥ ♥


Hey Ladies!


Here are my April Favorites!!




1. Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Butter

This cuticle butter is the best! I've been using it for my last few personal manicures. It is great it absorbs so quickly and its small and easy to carry around. I will be doing a review on it in a few days. I apply it twice a day when I can remember, day and night. It's an HG (holy grail) product for me.


2. Blended Cuties Down & Out Styles

This hair styling cream is the exact same formula as the Blendedy Beauty Happy Nappy Styles, I purchased this one because it was on sale on NaturallyCurly.com's website, while Happy Nappy Styles was not. The cream looks like the color and consistency of Duncan Hines Yellow Cake batter. It smells good to me, it isn't an overwhelming scent at all and I don't believe you'll smell it on your hair later. I used it to do a half coil. This means I didn't do full on coils, I used smaller sections of hair. People seemed to love this half coil I did. This cream may end up being a staple. I will try it a few more times and if it is versatile enough.


3. Kinky Curly Curling Custard

So this curling custard gave me the most defined curls I've ever had, even when my hair is wet it isn't this defined and curled. This custard is the bomb and I plan on trying Kinky Curly Knot Today under it to get a softer hold and curl. I love this stuff!!


4. Paul Mitchell: The Conditioner

This conditioner is the greatest. I love the slip it provides on my hair. I use it in my twists along with Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding and Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream. It has a great feel on my hair and along with those other products, it provides amazing shine and moisture to my hair.


5. Nail Tek Foundation II

This foundation does wonders in filling ridges and in making a smoother surface for nail polish to be applied over. It would seem many people agree, I've seen loads of Youtube Vids with this as a favorite or being used.


6. Seche Vite Top Coat

This is the best, fastest drying top coat. One thing to be careful of is the fact that the top will dry quickly, but that doesn't mean the undercoats are dry. You can still do minor things, but try not to bump it around too much. After roughly 10-15 minutes it will be 'safe for wear.'


7. Alba Botanica: Coconut Cream/ Alba Botanica: Passion Fruit

This lip balm is amazing. It is all organic and it works wonders on moisturizing your lips. I have both formulas, they both smell great. Its not too waxy or too oily. I've been using it for months! I love it.


8. Bio Oil

This oil is great it has actually visibly lightened this horrible scar I have on my forehead from curling my bangs back during last summer when I still used my heat styling tools. I didn't even use it for too many days, I forgot after a few but I've noticed to lightening.


9. New York Sport Club Membership :)

Yeah... a little off from my other favorites, but it is one of my favorites! I love this gym its the bomb! I just got my membership a few days ago actually, but I love it already.


10. My New Phone Cover!! :)

Can I just say... CUTTTTEEEE!!!!! Its so colorful and pretty and girly. I love it its super, uber cute! Just look at it! :)


www [dot] ceceUNedited [dot] com

0 comments:

Upcoming Posts:

Show Up Show Out
Nail Tutorial
Twist-out Tutorial

Followers

bloglovin

Blog Roll

Creative Commons License