Friday, April 23, 2010

Hey Naturalista's!!

My loves!

I recently got a nice new shipment of products I wanted to try out. I had a 'gift card' that was given to me as a gift, so I used that to purchase these various products. I ordered the smaller tub of KCCC (kinky curly curling custard), Shine and Define by Oyin Handmade, Blended Beauty Down and Out Styles tub, and finally Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries spritz. I sprayed the Juices and Berries just to see how it smelled and yeah, can we just say.... A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!

I also tried out the KCCC!! It is amazing! It gave me definition that I cant get even when my hair is all wet! I will do a review on it in the next few days for you ladies!!!


love, love,


0 comments:

Upcoming Posts:

Show Up Show Out
Nail Tutorial
Twist-out Tutorial

Followers

bloglovin

Blog Roll

Creative Commons License