Monday, April 5, 2010

Tisk, Tisk

I'm bad..... :( I feel bad. Sorry my loves. I let myself get into a rut and be all self pity like. But I woke up today and decided.... I will be that way no longer. I am going to write and write about what I love. My hair, your hair, natural hair.

So..... to get started. How about some Curlspiration!?
javascript:void(0)


Her hair is so pretty along with her gorgeous smile. Her name is Melody Zulu. She is a model and her hair is fabulous!


This is Sabina. Her hair along with her unique combination of hair color, skin color and freckles are all to die for. Can I just say... GIMME THAT HAIR!!! I love authentically red hair, not box red, but truly born red hair.


Here is one more absolute Beauty!


Naomie Lenior

Her hair looks lovely on her and her gorgeous features are only multiplied by her short hair. her beauty would be msked by large amounts of hair so that us Earthlings wouldn't have a system overload on her beauty. She is FIERCE.... simply stated.



Well I'm off to work.. I will see you all when I get off and write some more about HAIR!




0 comments:

Upcoming Posts:

Show Up Show Out
Nail Tutorial
Twist-out Tutorial

Followers

bloglovin

Blog Roll

Creative Commons License