Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Essie Nail Polish: Mod Squad & Pansy





I purchased Essie's nail polish in the colors Mod Squad and Pansy. They are both pinks that look great with my skin tone. I painted my toes and nails with the Pansy color last week. It has lasted pretty long and I am satisfied with the life of the paint. I would definitely repurchase a color from Essie. They are pricey, but I managed to get them for free because I had a gift card.

If you are a woman of color with a caramel/ milk chocolate complexion, these colors will look fabulous on you, especially for spring!

When I get home today I will swatch the colors on my nails.


"Pansy" by Essie



love, love

1 comments:

Kim said...

good information

Upcoming Posts:

Show Up Show Out
Nail Tutorial
Twist-out Tutorial

Followers

bloglovin

Blog Roll

Creative Commons License