Friday, April 16, 2010

Carol's Daughter Loc Butter


Hey Ladies!!
I recently came across some Carol's Daughter (CD) Loc Butter. I actually got it to try with my twists hoping it would help them hold some and add some shine. I ended up doing a flat twist out on dry hair. It turned out okay. My ends then to straighten very easily with out me trying, so some spots just had a straight end to it , however it was fairly cute. My hair had oil in it that visibly came off onto my hands. I don't mind that because by the second day its absorbed but my hair still has a slight healthy sheen with no oil to the touch. It is soft and feels great. I like this product, I don't HAVE to have it, but I do like it, and since I didn't need much it will last me a long time.

I will do another twist or twist out on my hair when it is wet and let you all know the verdict on it.

Please let me know if any of you would like for me to try and review a product, or post on a particular topic!
Email me at Salena@ceceUNedited.com




0 comments:

Upcoming Posts:

Show Up Show Out
Nail Tutorial
Twist-out Tutorial

Followers

bloglovin

Blog Roll

Creative Commons License