Thursday, January 7, 2010

7 Month Anniversary!!

Today is my 7 month anniversary for my transitioning journey!!

I am so excited!! :) I've been thinking and I may possibly only transition for 9 months. I think cutting my hair at the beginning of March would be just in time for Spring and I'll have a great amount of growth. I am so ready to be able to play with and see my natural hair instead of having to style it according to was my relaxed hair can do. I love that when my hair is natural it can be curly, coily, springy whatever! I love that its different everyday. I style my hair like every 3 days anyway just because I want to have something new.

I recently became the natural hair stylist and consultant for my family. I am like a sponge and I'm thirsty for knowledge! I tend to have a lot to say about hair and everything related to it.


So I ordered some Giovanni Hair products Monday night and I ordered some mango and shea butter tonight. I also orders some Bentonite clay and I look forward to using that in my hair and on my body to see the affects.

Well thats all for now. I'm heading to bed!!

Night night loves
Naturale Radiance

0 comments:

Upcoming Posts:

Show Up Show Out
Nail Tutorial
Twist-out Tutorial

Followers

bloglovin

Blog Roll

Creative Commons License