Sunday, January 3, 2010

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner (SASC)

Naturales!!!!

Can I just say this product is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! When I first put it in my hair if felt so nice and smooth and just glorious. Now, I'm not sure if this had anything to do with the Apple Cider Vinegar rinse I did the day before. I do believe though, that it had nothing to do with the ACV. My hair felt like pure SILK!!!!
I did not use shampoo in my hair when I used the Giovanni SASC, I had done an ACV rinse the day before, so it was unnecessary, this was simply a co-wash. I applied it to my hair after fully saturating my hair with water and rubbed it into my hair in sections. I concentrated on my roots and then I detangled it with a wide tooth comb. I let it stay in my hair for roughly 3 minutes then rinsed it out.

After I put the Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner in I used Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner as a leave in conditioner.

This stuff is like heaven... its like the clouds that line heaven are your hair.It retails for roughly $7-9. I bought it at a BOGO sale so it was half off.

Ulta sells it as well as Rite Aide and Pathmark.

Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients
Aqua (Purified Water), Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Oil*, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Oil*, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil*, Birch Leaf (Butela Alba) Oil*, Chamomile (Anthemis Nobilis Flower) Oil*, Clary (Salvia Sclarea)*, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia)*, Coltsfoot Leaf (Tussilago Fargara)*, Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Oil*, Mallow (Malya Sylvestris)*, Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense) Oil*, Soybean Protein (Glycine Soja)*, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Stearalkonium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Trace Minerals, Citric Acid (Corn), Sodium Hydromethylglycinate, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus Derived).
*Certified Organic

Did you SEEE the ingredients! Some of them are amazing and edible! The shampoo is rumored to be just as amazing, as well the shampoo has vegetable protein in it so if your hair or skin has isues with protein, then maybe you shouldn't use this product.

Here is a video I went and found just so people have a video to reference for a hair washing process with Giovanni SAS until I have one up myself. This video is done by the lovely Kimmaytube
. Subscribe!! :)


xoxo

Naturale Radiance

0 comments:

Upcoming Posts:

Show Up Show Out
Nail Tutorial
Twist-out Tutorial

Followers

bloglovin

Blog Roll

Creative Commons License