Friday, January 15, 2010

Tag: My Top 5 Products!!

Hey Naturales!


I've made a video consisting of my top 5 products which I will link to this posting as soon as I put it on youtube. 




#1 Coconut oil!
It is divine. It is a lighter oil so it doesn't weigh down hair and it penetrates both the scalp and the hair shaft quickly and helps moisturize the scalp and hair. It also strengthens the hair strands. Coconut oil has both anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, while also being rich in vitamins and minerals. It helps the hair form losing protein and it helps to keep the scalp moisturized and improve circulation is rubbed on the scalp 3 times a week. It helps to re-grow hair and keep it from breaking. It is a very effective daily conditioner. It helps heal the pimples that some people get on their heads and helps to sooth irritation.






#2 Herbal Essences Hello Hydration (HEHH*)
This stuff is amazing. It moisturizes my hair so well and makes it feel super DUPER soft. I use it as my co-washing conditioner. I use it as my 'cleansing conditioner'- that is the conditioner I use in place of shampoo for a co-wash. I also use it as my 'conditioner conditioner' which is the stpe a conditioner normally falls into. I detangle with it in. I will make a video of one of my co-washing regimens soon! 


I then follow up with my Organix Coconut Milk conditioner as a leave-in conditioner because i LOVE the scent!


Give it a try and see if you like the conditioner. There is a 12 oz. available and sometimes its on sale so maybe wait for a sale and purchase it so its not a huge investment. It generally runs for like 5-8 dollars for the 23.7 oz and less for the 12 oz.






#3 Giovanni's Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner!!!! :D 
This would be my number two product if I was willing to use it as liberally as my HEHH*. Since it isnt quite as cheap per ounce for this product I use it as my cleansing conditioner, my conditioner conditioner or my leave in conditioner. But I only use it for one of those steps. 
This stuf feels amazing going on your hair. You would never believe something could feel so angelic on your strands until you've sat through the 'Silky Experience.' It made my curls orgasm with happiness. The portions of my hair that are 100% natural had definition without product or water in my hair. When it dried the definition was still there. I had also done an ACV rinse for the first time 2 dyas before, it could have been the mixture of both, but I am sure that after the ACV rinse my curls werent coiling together with their sister curls this way so its deifnitely Giovanni's miracle conditioner. This is definitely my holy grail conditioner.


Keep in mind everyones hair likes something different. Mine happens to like that conditioner. Give it a try, see fi maybe it goes on sale. It can be found at Rite Aid, Ulta, Vitamin Shoppe, and other organic stores, probably whole foods as well. 


#4 Shea Butter
Shea butter is amazing for just about everything hair and skin wise. It is great for moisturizing and for keeping moizturing. Its a wonderful sealer for skin and hair. It is great to also even skin tone. Its great for resotring the luster to your hair and fore dry scalp. It is good for eczema and as protection from the sun. It helps with dry skin and itching due to dryness. Shea butter has many uses, so give it a try!!



#5 Apple Cider Vinegar
I use this in place of clarifying shampoos. I no longer use shampoo unless im trying something out for a friend or something. I might use one every month and a half just to use up the shampoo I have left so its not going to waste. 
ACV is the bomb! I have an article on it already right HERE!! I also heard from my lovely twin Jacqueline on K-I-S-S that it can be used to cure yeast infections, to help fight against and get rid of ingrown hairs, to balance the pH of your skin and it can get rid of soap residue among many other things! 
Give it a try, its very cheap maybe 1.65 for a 16oz and worse comes to worse if you don't like it you can use it to disinfect meat or your toilet bowl.






Thanx so much for reading!! 


I'd like to tag every and anyone who wants to post their top 5 products. I would LOVE to hear about different products I've never tried or to hear that someone shares the same passion for some of my 5 products.






www [dot] ceceUNedited [dot] com

2 comments:

Ardourliene said...

All of these products looks good. happy growing.

Unknown said...

thank you! I appreciate it! :)

Upcoming Posts:

Show Up Show Out
Nail Tutorial
Twist-out Tutorial

Followers

bloglovin

Blog Roll

Creative Commons License